“The past should be left in the past because it can destroy your future. Live your life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.” — Posts of Wisdom (via psych-facts)
my brother is 21 years old and a chef in a 5 star restaurant and he still has dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for dinner every night so dont let anybody tell you how to live your life
Interview with Jared Leto HUGO BOSS
- Q: Do you prefer to be shooted or stand behind the camera?
- Jared: Both can be interesting!
- Q: What’s your beauty secret?
- Jared: I don’t have any!
- Q: Do you ever regret decisions you make?
- Jared: I try not to.
- Q: What are your favorite smells?
- Jared: I love the smell of camp fire.
- Q: What is real beauty to you?
- Jared: I would say nature!
- Q: What makes you feel confident?
- Jared: Preparation!
- Q: What does being a HUGO fragrances ambassador mean to you?
- Jared: It’s an opportunity to work with a great group of people to bring a vision to life!
- Q: How important is a good fragrance for you?
- Jared: It can be very important as it can evoke a feel, a memory…
- Q: If you could turn a picture into a scent what would it be?
- Jared: A sunset.
- Q: What do you find most appealing about travelling the world?
- Jared: Experiencing culture, seeing people, playing shows.
- Q: What are some of the best qualities in a person?
- Jared: Honesty, creativity, intelligence.